RESTARTING KNIGHTS OF RUNEHINTS-RuneHints OFFICIAL CLAN

Need info on one of our guides? Submit it here.

RESTARTING KNIGHTS OF RUNEHINTS-RuneHints OFFICIAL CLAN

Postby AdamLHarp » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:25 am

Hello I'm Adam, your official RuneHints clan leader, here to let you know that KOR is getting it groove back!!!!!! The only official clan of RuneHints, headed up by RuneHints' oldest, leetest, and most respected admin, war specialest, pker, and bounty hunter.

Although RuneHints isn't all about pking, we are into group events and skilling too.

• Ever dreamed of standing a fighting chance of killing the KBD for 10 - 20 kills or more without having to be afraid of dieing and loosing all your hard earned cash?
  • How about the same for the KQ?
  • Ever dreamed of visiting the giant mole under Falador garden or killing chaos elementals and revenants in the wilderness?
  • Or how about a day of lazy fishing with the clan mates and all the friends you can get ahold of. Yes we even have events where you can invite your friends.
  • Who likes cooking? As you can see by my cooking level, it would appear that I do, but believe me, if Inever see another raw fish in my bank, it would still be too soon!

• I know some of you are saying "there's other things we can do as well", and if I seem to be talking to you when I say that, then you belong on our events counsel.
    • If fighting and skilling seem to be your cup of tee, we have unlimited Knight positions open.
    • And if you can handle a little work then you belong by my side in the coveted positions of attendance coordinator/tracker, warring councel, event counsel, skills counsel, and many more positions not yet listed.

But for now I want everyone not In a clan to post here and let me know what your interrested in doing.

If you wish to join Runehints' Official Clan, submit an application here and see whats going on.

To view a list of groups click Here. After you have filled out the application you may manually request to join by clicking the circle next to the group you wish to join and at the bottom click: "join selected."

Anyone that is currently in a clan, and holds a rank where they are permitted to request allys, then you may do so as well.

Whats happening is: I'm accepting applications for KOR, the clan is restarting after its slight hibernation and now with pvp worlds and clan wars as well as bounty hunter and other new mini games.
I think that the invitation for new members and the opportunity for our old members to rejoin, would help benefit RuneHints, its users, and all of our clan members a lot.

Simply use the following format listed in the quote box below for your application, Click the Link that I will list below, paste the application into the field provided, fill it out and click send!

Copy what I wrote:
  1. What is your runescape name?
  2. What is your current combat level?
  3. What is your current total level?
  4. What Position would you like in this clan?
    • Events Counsel - 2 seats available
    • Warring Councel - 2 seats available
    • Skills Counsel - 0 seats available
    • Attendnce Coordinator/Tracker - 1 seats available
      or a
    • Knight of Runehints - Unlimited seats available.
  5. What are your 5 highest stats?
  6. What are your favorite skills to train?
  7. Where did you hear about KOR?
  8. Are you in a clan right now?
  9. List any previous clans have you been in:
  10. What was the latest clan you were in and why you left it?
  11. Have you joined ANY group/clan events before? If so did you enjoy them?
  12. Do you enjoy player vs. player fighting, Skilling or Killing more?
  13. What timezone do you live in?

To submit a completed application please click the following button: Image Paste the copied application into the textfield and fill it out, Submit the application with the subject "KOR APPLICATION".
Runehints official clan - KOR - Leader/Owner
If anyone has any questionsImageme
AdamLHarp
Site Admin
Site Admin

Runescape Username?: AdamLHarp
Clan chat: AdamLHarp
Todays year: 0
7 x 3?: 0

Re: RESTARTING KNIGHTS OF RUNEHINTS-RuneHints OFFICIAL CLAN

Postby AdamLHarp » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:37 am

Positions, Descriptions, and Members

• Owners and Admins
      • As a part of the Owners and Admin team you are responsible for Maintaining the clan, its members, recruiting new members and accepting applicants. You will be in contact with Every department head making sure that they and their department are doing what is needed to keep the clan running smoothly.
        Owners and Admins
      1. AdamLHarp
      2. Gaogier
      3. Azza Dutt

• Events counsel
      • As a part of the Events Councel team you are responsible for scheduling a wide array of events. You will be in contact with the skills and warring councel to take their events and add them to the event list, Making sure all the while that our members know that there is an event coming up, and that you do not book 2 events too close together.
        Events counsel members
      1. Pking_Dood

• Skills counsel
      • As part of the Skills Counsel team, you are responsible for coordinating events that pertain to skilling, and not killing. Woodcutting, mining, firemaking, fishing, and the likes are your responsibility. You will be in direct contact with the Events Councel, after you have created an event, you hand them the form (event description in a post format) and they add it to the event schedule.
        Skills counsel members
      1. Pip350
      2. Violin666- RSN BigHill6
      3. Deadx_Soulx

• Warring councel
      • As a part of the Warring Councel team, you are responsible for coordinating Player vs. Player events such as: PVP world trips, Stealing creation trips, Fist of Guthix trips, Bounty hunter trips, And finding clans to duel with in clan wars. You will be in direct contact with the Events Councel, after you have created an event, you hand them the form (event description in a post format) and they add it to the event schedule.
        Warring councel members
      1. Khsparkie

• Attendance councel
      • As a part of the attendance councel team, you are responsible for Attendance tallys. Each member recieves 10 points when they join KOR, and 1 point per event attended, a deduction of 2 points per event not attended. If a users points fall to 0 you are responsible for adding them tho the inactive list and sending them a PM. If a user falls to 0 points they MUST attend 1 of the next 4 events or they will be placed on a probation period where thay will have to do work for the clan.
        Attendance councel members
      1. Misstress AKA Misstress33

• Knights of RuneHints
      • As a part of the Knights team you are responsible for, you guessed it, supporting your clan. advertise, and suggesting new clan members when you can, and attending the events. Nothing big, but still and honor to help and serve. please be sure that you attend at least one event a month.
        Knights
    Runehints official clan - KOR - Leader/Owner
    If anyone has any questionsImageme
    AdamLHarp
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Runescape Username?: AdamLHarp
    Clan chat: AdamLHarp
    Todays year: 0
    7 x 3?: 0

Return to Info